All gemstones and metals are natural and precious; therefore, you should be mindful when wearing, cleaning and storing your jewellery.
- Your jewellery should be cleaned using a soft brush and chemical free soap. Dry with a soft, lint-free cloth.
- Each piece of jewellery should be stored in its own unique pouch or compartment, this includes earrings, to avoid scratching the metal and damaging stones.
- Remove your jewellery when doing anything that could scratch or damage the piece. (washing up, gardening, sports)
- Wear jewellery after applying makeup, perfume, and hair products.
- Pearls and Opals need to be in contact with oxygen, so avoid leaving them in the safe for long periods of time.
- Certain gemstones are more delicate than others so extra care is needed. ( Emeralds, Opals, Tanzanite and Pearls)
Lilly can undertake jewellery repairs and restringing of Pearls. Feel free to contact Lilly to discuss repairs and restringing.